Continuing Dental Education
Course Objectives (2 Credits)
Now your everyday PFM, Captek B&I offers all of the advantages of traditional Captek, with none of the disadvantages. You may now handle more difficult clinical situations, including roundhouse bridges – due to its new nanotechnology – without sacrificing beauty in the esthetic zone. Large and challenging cases provide an opportunity to share many practice and productivity tips that will apply to all of your crown and bridge cases, including the following:
- principles and procedures for obtaining ideal reduction
- build-up techniques
- a new results-oriented mindset with respect to multiple appointment dentistry
- obtaining quicker, better results with prep stents and lab-fabricated temps
- getting better master impressions
- an open discussion about what is of interest to all practitioners: from pink porcelain and epinephrine to electric handpieces, new burs and stress-free injections
Four Captek B&I cases are brought to life in this dental education course in a way that will reach, teach and encourage every clinician. If clinicians were told they could only use one type of restoration in their practices, they would most likely choose PFMs or Captek B&I. Thoughtful consideration and discussion of the esthetic and technical challenges in using Captek B&I make this video required viewing for every clinician.
CAUTION: When viewing the techniques, procedures, theories and materials that are presented, you must make your own decisions about specific treatment for patients and exercise personal professional judgment regarding the need for further clinical testing or education and your own clinical expertise before trying to implement new procedures.