Advancements in technology have brought a wave of digital solutions to the restorative dentist. At the leading edge of technology are intraoral scanners, providing accurate transfer of information from the dental chair to the laboratory or chairside mill, leading to a more efficient dental practice.
In this hands-on course, participants will utilize, evaluate and compare six of the most popular intraoral scanners on the market. Live patient demonstrations will highlight a completely digital and integrated approach for patient care, resulting in accurate and efficient treatment while reducing chair time and cost. Cut through the marketing "noise" and find the system that is right for you. This program may save you years of frustration from making the wrong choice. Do not purchase an intraoral scanner before attending this course.
During this course, participants will learn:
- How to scan implant impressions with the major digital impression systems currently available
- The advantages of using digital impressions
- How digital impressions are processed
- How digital impressions are combined with existing technology to improve treatment
- What prosthetic solutions are available for digital impressions
Testimonials from Past Attendees
"The program was excellent and non-biased toward any particular system. The hands-on was very beneficial." —Scott Sanderson, DDS; Madison, Wis.
"I appreciated the ability to review all the scanners at one time." —Douglas B. Weber, DDS; Lancaster, Calif.