Join us for this evening program on how you can streamline your clinical practice and achieve optimal esthetics and function with patient-specific components and comprehensive implant treatment packages. The presentation will demonstrate customization, soft tissue management and an all-inclusive treatment protocol that creates beautiful, functional and predictable results. Find out how your practice can benefit from a systemized approach of delivering implant dentistry that includes a fully integrated implant treatment protocol that maximizes clinical efficiency and repeatable success.
Course topics will include:
- A fully integrated implant treatment protocol that maximizes clinical efficiency and facilitates repeatable success
- Restorative-driven implant positioning for a predictable prosthetic outcome
- Case-specific root-form implant with corresponding surgical drills to eliminate costly inventory
- Custom contoured healing for a more natural, patient-specific emergence profile
- Immediate temporization (as indicated) with custom contoured healing
- Matching components for simplified communication between treatment phases
- All-inclusive packaging that reduces setup and simplifies the delivery of implant therapy
- Single, comprehensive case fee to promote patient acceptance and ensure profitability
"I would like to express my overwhelming satisfaction with the Inclusive® Tooth Replacement System, which made this one of the easiest implant cases I have ever done. Because I achieved primary stability and used the included custom temporary abutment and BioTemps® crown, I was able to achieve optimum esthetic results and cut down my chairtime. Now I can offer my patients a more esthetic and biologically superior result using the Inclusive Tooth Replacement System instead of the stock components normally used. It is, for me, a very cost-effective way to deliver superior treatment with custom components for each case. I used to spend more time and money with other systems, but now I have a great alternative!" — James S. Nicholson, DDS; Muskogee, Okla.
As the only provider in the industry to combine dental device manufacturing capabilities with expert dental laboratory services, Glidewell Laboratories is uniquely positioned to offer a single-source, restorative-driven approach to implant treatment.
Clinical Benefits of the Inclusive Tooth Replacement System