Glidewell Laboratories
Glidewell EuropeSearch:
Dentist - Lab bruxzir implants snoring My Account
Dentist Services Lab Services Patient Education My Account
   
 

Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
Blue Rule
 

aveoTSD® - Snoring Mouthpiece

Dental Lab Product Home  Product   Dental Lab Technical Information  Technical   Dental Lab Photos  Photos   Dental Lab Studies  Studies   Dental Lab Video  Video  
 
 
 
  Glidewell Direct
888-303-3975 U.S.
888-278-0414 Canada
 
Glidewell Direct Shopping Cart available to U.S. customers only. Canadian customers: Call 888-278-0414 to order. International customers: At this time, we only ship to U.S./Canadian addresses.
Order Now from Glidewell Direct Policies & Warranty




aveoTSD Anti-Snoring Device
 
Stop snoring! The aveoTSD® (Tongue Stabilizing Device) mouthpiece is a simple, low-cost treatment for problem snoring. Unlike traditional mandibular advancement devices that indirectly move the tongue forward by moving the mandible, the aveoTSD gently suctions onto the tongue, preventing it from falling back into the throat and obstructing the airway. It is even indicated for edentulous patients and patients who suffer from TMJ. Best of all, the aveoTSD requires no impressions or adjustments, has no moving parts, and it can be delivered the same day a patient agrees to snoring treatment.

Made of soft ISO 10993 medical-grade silicone, the aveoTSD is available in three sizes: small, medium and large. The standard medium size fits 95 percent of patients. The remaining 5 percent of patients require the small or large aveoTSD. Two sizes of clip-on Uni-Spacers provide extra titration and are indicated for patients with longer than average tongues. Health professionals can purchase the aveoTSD Health Professional Patient Sizing Kit to properly fit the device for patient comfort and fit.

aveoTSD is a registered trademark of Innovative Health Technologies (NZ) Limited. The AADSM Treatment Protocol is reprinted and posted with permission from the AADSM.
 
 
   
Policies & Warranty   USA Flag
 
 
    Visit the aveoTSD website Visit the BruxZir website Visit the Inclusive Dental Implants website Glidewell Dental Lab Mobile Visit Glidewell Dental Lab on Facebook Visit Glidewell Dental Lab on Twitter Visit Glidewell Dental Lab on iTunes Visit Glidewell Dental Lab on YouTube
aveoTSD BruxZir Inclusive FastDesign H/S Splint Facebook Twitter iTunes YouTube