BruxZir Milling Blanks are used for the production of full-contour zirconia crowns, bridges and implant crowns. Made from the highest quality zirconia powder, which is chemically and physically reprocessed to further reduce zirconia particle size and then shaped through a unique patent-pending process, BruxZir Milling Blanks produce a final restoration that exhibits maximum strength and translucent pearlescence.
BruxZir Shaded Milling Blanks are also available. Proprietary shading agents are added during processing to produce these pre-shaded milling blanks that come in four base shades to match all 16 VITA Classical shades. BruxZir Shaded Milling Blanks feature homogenous shading throughout the entire zirconia block, providing improved shade consistency and eliminating the need for coloring liquids. BruxZir restorations made from these pre-shaded blanks only require sintering prior to staining and glazing, exhibit increased translucency and esthetics, and are resistant to shade changes after adjustment.
Glidewell Laboratories manufactures the original BruxZir Milling Blanks and pre-shaded BruxZir Shaded Milling Blanks to fit many popular milling systems. Blanks are available in four thicknesses (12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, and 25 mm) and are available for the following systems:
BruxZir Milling Blanks
BruxZir Shaded Milling Blanks
- BruxZir Shaded Milling Blank 100: Use for shades A1, B1, C1
- BruxZir Shaded Milling Blank 200: Use for shades A2, A3, B2
- BruxZir Shaded Milling Blank 300: Use for shades A3.5, B3, C2, D2, D3, D4
- BruxZir Shaded Milling Blank 400: Use for shades A4, B4, C3, C4
- BruxZir Shaded 100, 200, 300 or 400 Milling Blank: Use in BruxZir, Intelitek, Haas, VHF, Röders, Wieland, i-core, Origin milling machines and Digital Dental Mills.
Store BruxZir Milling Blanks and BruxZir Shaded Milling Blanks at room temperature and away from dust and contamination. Do not store in direct sunlight.
For more information about BruxZir Solid Zirconia, please visit www.bruxzir.com. To learn more about the benefits of becoming an Authorized BruxZir Lab, click here.